~ DIGITAL ART ~ SCRAP KITS ~ SOFTWARE ~ TUTORIALS ~

All Our OutletsArticles - TutorialsHomePortalArt ShowcaseEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inTrain Schedules
~SIGN UP TO OUR FREE FORUM AND GET AN AWESOME KIT AS A BONUS!~
OUR FORUM IS BEING UPDATED! IF YOU FIND BROKEN LINKS PLEASE LET US KNOW!
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING MOVE OR DISAPPEAR BEFORE YOUR EYES IT'S OUR FAIRY! PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
USE THE FORCE LUKE!
And An Ad Block!
Other DSC Resources
CHECK OUT ALL OUR SHOPS, STORES & SOCIAL NETWORKS
~ Digi Scrap Cafe
~ DSC Resale
~ Meylah Store
~ Cardmaking Shop
~ Zazzle Store
~ Digi Scrap Blog
~ Scrap Art Blog
~ DeviantArt Shop
~ Link To Us
~ Read The Faqs

TOU Licenses & © Info
Do you love Fashion
and Fashion Games? Join a fun network of Divas and Vixens!

Awesome Fairy Award
Did you receive an Awesome Fairy Award?
CLICK HERE to retrieve it or get more info!
Like/Tweet/+1

Subscribe to DSC
with FEEDBURNER

Click the Share Icon
on the toolbar below to share this page anywhere!

Digi Scrap Cafe
LINKING!
Link with us and be placed on our AFFILIATES PORTAL
Find out how by reading HERE!
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Long Time Update  Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! Feed-icon16x16 Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and share the address of DIGI SCRAP CAFE on your social bookmarking website
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is helonational

Our users have posted a total of 1991 messages in 863 subjects

Long Time Update Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CafeAdmin
Admin
Admin

Badges : Long Time Update  Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! Selldi10

Long Time Update  Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! 0ef24510
Long Time Update  Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! 53c45010
Long Time Update  Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! Stamp_10
Long Time Update  Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! Waving10
Long Time Update  Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! Hello_10

Long Time Update  Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Long Time Update Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! Long Time Update  Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 12:25

Hello awesome customers and followers.
So very sorry there was not been much from me at the DigiScrapCafe store. Marcy Coate and myself have been putting in some work behind building and launching a website and forum for free learning. Marcy will be launching a course very soon on the Scrapbooking Industry and how to get organised within it, and I have just started a series on How to start a Consignment Business! You should really stop by and take a gander at what we are working on there, and join up and be a part of it. This is not your ordinary scrapbook forum, far from it, you will just need to visit and see what it is really striving to be about.
Visit @ http://www.creativedigidiva.com
Long Time Update  Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! FrontPageHeaderSm-300x200
Now on to some store news. Mother’s Day is on the way, so to celebrate our awesome Mothers, there is a 50% off sale starting now. Go grab some deals. It will run right through Moms Day, and will include any new items added in the meantime, and I will be adding some new kits and designer resources that I am working on wrapping up this week, so keep checking the store.
Some new items added recently include
Long Time Update  Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! Bb11ae7123abf479f81532bbb038a19c-300x300Long Time Update  Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! DSC_GettingMarried-300x300Long Time Update  Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale! Pre1-300x300
Did you know you could make extra money promoting DSC products. We have an affiliate program that is really easy to use. If you have already been a customer at the newest store, and have created an account that lead to a checkout, then you are already signed up to be an affiliate. All you have to do to have you account turned into an active affiliate account, is to send me a private message in my facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/digiscrapcafe/
or our fan page https://www.facebook.com/digiscrapcafe/
which your customer name (the name you used when you purchased a product) and the email addy you used so I can look it up and activate you as an affiliate… anyone else who is reading this, and would like to be an affiliate, can simply go to either of the above links, and request it… and I will tell you how you can apply. Read more about the affiliates here

By the way, did you know that you are accumilating reward points when you purchase from DSC also.

Well, that’s it for now, except I will bet you would like a freebie huh! You got it….
How about a nice Designer Resource paper preview maker
GRAB IT HERE
but Hurry it will only be free as long as the sale is on, then it goes in the store.
How about another since it took me so long to write a new post and all.
FRAME PACK
See you at the sale!
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiscrapcafe.com http://DigiScrapCafe.blogspot.com

Long Time Update Freebies & a Mothers Day Sale!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1